08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fate of fired Huntsman Cancer Institute director coming today
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Negotiators make progress on bill to keep government open
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash