08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI asking for info on kidnapping suspects amid death probe
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Have You Seen This? 8-year-old Utahn wakes up early to shred
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?