08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Former U. football player's triplet son loses battle with brain cancer
- Federal government blocks Dakota Access oil pipeline route
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base