08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee