08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother