08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- 3 in Utah faces Nevada poaching-related charges
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Family of man who hanged himself in jail sues Beaver County
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds