08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'
- It's now or never for BYU's chances at Power 5 conference
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Drink up: Cockroach milk is the protein drink you didn't know you've been missing
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela