08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Jordan woman shot to death at intersection; gunman later found dead
- 2 teen brothers admit roles in death of West Valley police officer
- Pants for women, parental leave for all LDS Church employees
- Rare video shows mountain lion take down deer
- Judge tosses suit claiming excessive force in Utah traffic stop
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Mom's ex-boyfriend gets life in prison in killing of 'Baby Doe'
- Patrick Kinahan: Hayward should have easy choice
- Box Elder Sheriff's Office investigating possible driveway sealing scam
- 7 children's movies that parents can actually enjoy