08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 7
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu