08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County