08/30/2014 10:13amWe all know that junk food isn't good for you. There's a reason they call it "junk," right? But a new study suggests that eating food full of chemicals and high in fat, sodium and sugar may also reduce your interest in eating healthier foods.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'