07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet