07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Top aide to President Donald Trump leaves administration
- Russian experts paint sinister picture of Russian meddling
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter