07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer