07/24/2014 11:22amFor the first time in three decades, scientists are about to revisit one of North America's most remarkable troves of ancient fossils: the bones of tens of thousands of animals piled at least 30 feet deep at the bottom of a sinkhole-type cave.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested in Idaho after toddler pot video posted to Facebook
- 28 pounds of meth seized after traffic stop in St. George
- Remains of hiker missing since 2011 believed to have been found in High Uintas
- BYU foes cry foul over age issue
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Teens who were allegedly kidnapped saved by police
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Italy earthquake kills at least 120, reduces towns to rubble
- The 5 best songs in 'Stranger Things'
- Police seek missing 92-year-old woman recently diagnosed with dementia