07/19/2014 9:04pmA few weeks before their prom king's death, students at an Ohio high school had attended an assembly on narcotics that warned about the dangers of heroin and prescription painkillers.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets