07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Jazz trade Tibor Pleiss to Philadelphia 76ers
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Utah County school
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- 105-year-old woman requests ‘burly’ firefighters for her birthday
- Olympian sells medal for good cause; RSL keeper Rimando reportedly making tattoo bet