07/13/2014 1:06pmTwo scientists hope a new drug will help target the delivery of hydrogen sulfide inside cells. Hydrogen sulfide can prevent and even reverse mitochondrial damage, and healthy mitochondria make cells stronger, helping them live longer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations