06/14/2014 11:42amVirgin Galactic, led by billionaire Richard Branson, allowed CNN unprecedented access to a "SpaceShipTwo, Serial Two" spacecraft which was being carefully assembled by workers at a secure facility in the high desert north of Los Angeles.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Ingredient in popular weed killer going on list as cancerous
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Prank call sends SWAT to elderly woman's home, police say