06/14/2014 11:42amVirgin Galactic, led by billionaire Richard Branson, allowed CNN unprecedented access to a "SpaceShipTwo, Serial Two" spacecraft which was being carefully assembled by workers at a secure facility in the high desert north of Los Angeles.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 24+ Green Monday deals better than Cyber Monday - SPONSORED
- Obama orders review of election-season hacking