05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Davis County sisters diagnosed with breast cancer 2 weeks apart