05/14/2014 11:58amA couple in Idaho is proposing to replace asphalt with solar-powered roads that have the capability to produce energy, clear snow off the road more quickly and illuminate road lines.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice