04/27/2014 11:58amSix months after launching a new network of more than 1,000 Wi-Fi hotspots across the state, Comcast is broadening the program. The company announced that the network has increased exponentially to more than 47,000 hotspots in Utah and is growing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer