03/24/2014 11:46amWomen with a faulty breast cancer gene might face a greater chance of rare but deadly uterine tumors despite having their ovaries removed to lower their main cancer risks, doctors are reporting.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Police looking for gunman in Tooele parking lot confrontation
- Expert: Signs were missed that could have avoided dog-biting incident