02/08/2014 8:04pmThe "Chocolate" exhibit at the Natural History Museum of Utah opened to the public Saturday. It contains the history of chocolate and interactive features for children and adults.
Browse by Day Archive
- Emergency crews rescue victim trapped in vehicle after rollover
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Family-run Training Table closes doors amid legal battle
- Netflix adding 91 titles, dropping 43
- Son of fallen police officer receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform
- Next test for pipeline protesters: the North Dakota winter
- Rooftop solar controversy unwinds before utility regulators
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Poll: Only about 1 in 4 wants Trump to repeal health law