01/27/2014 10:24amAmerican shoppers say they are very concerned about the safety of their personal information following a massive security breach at Target, but many aren't taking steps to ensure their data is more secure, says a new Associated Press--GfK Poll.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Utah lineman Isaac Asiata selected No. 164 to Miami Dolphins in 5th round
- 100 days in, Trump says he's brought about 'profound change'
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- What the Jazz need to do in Game 7