01/19/2014 1:56pmAfter a California family was told their was little hope of their son's survival, they tried unconventional, untested therapies — anything that might help their son.
Browse by Day Archive
- St. George family’s Squatty Potty brings in millions of dollars
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Employee is suing his boss because his job was too boring
- The Latest: Suspect in killing called religiously active
- Quiz: Which 'Star Wars' movies do these quotes come from?
- Apple loses Chinese lawsuit over iPhone name
- Service-oriented teen crowned Miss Teen Utah International
- Body found in Montana ditch identified as Utah man
- Hillicans? As Trump wins, Clinton explores how to woo GOPers
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio