01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- U. grad recalls early days of nuclear energy in Idaho