01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire