01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Northbound I-15 reopens after medical incident
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- London attacker was cheerful, joking on eve of rampage
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- John Stockton on Karl Malone, Michael Jordan, the pick and roll, watching his kids play and more
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Review: 6 outdoor products for weekend getaways
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack