01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent