01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Former Utah lineman's son steals NFL draft spotlight; Atlanta's pick fires up viewers
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Jazz PA announcer still hopes for NBA title
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe