01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart