01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Land swap for school trust land in Bears Ears on hold
- Prosecutor: Extradition of El Chapo is milestone for justice