01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police arrest man who allegedly stole pricey rare guitar
- Rollercoaster scare: Father captures moment son's seat belt comes undone
- 4 foolproof food swaps to eat healthier
- Mormon rapper’s album hits top 3 on iTunes hip-hop charts
- Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'
- Have You Seen This? Plumber builds hoverbike
- LIVE: 2016 NFL Draft Board
- K-9 dead, man injured in police standoff
- Georgia couple sues Snapchat over car crash
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home after Brussels bombing