01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- UTA looking for individuals to serve on advisory panel
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?