01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 4 local places to get cookies for National Cookie Day
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'