01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man arrested on suspicion of killing mother
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in fast-moving Weber County fire
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Settlement reached in case against embattled former trooper Lisa Steed
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Brother, sister hugged each other as they were gunned down, charges say
- Poll: Which is Utah's best local ice cream?
- Man questioned in Tooele fire released from jail
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain