01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday