01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Supreme Court reinstates Trump travel ban
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Philando Castile family reaches $3M settlement in death
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Have You Seen This? Reporter versus Irish weather