01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Expected job losses create worry in remote Utah town
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Passenger who was dragged off jetliner settles with United
- Surprise and a relocated Jazz game: Looking back how Utah reacted to the LA riots
- Audit considered amid criticized donation to University of Utah
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Will you get diabetes from a Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino?