01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- NBA Trade Deadline live coverage
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Police ready for SWAT situation at pipeline protest camp
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say