01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- At least 9 killed in warehouse fire, dozens still missing
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Tests never identified what made officer think he'd been drugged at Subway
- Study: Biggest tornado outbreaks are spawning more twisters
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart
- Josh Romney will 'strongly support' Sen. Hatch re-election, still eying own bid for governor