01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery