01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help