01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Make Your Week: 2 stories to restore your faith in humanity
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds