01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory