01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Woman, teen involved in fatal Idaho crash continue to recover
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism