01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Pilot suffers minor injuries in Juab County crash landing
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Hundreds of Utah women joining march in Washington, DC
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir to perform 'America, the Beautiful' at Trump inauguration
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'