01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response