01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Investigators obtain data recorder in US warship collision
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?