01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 2017 Tour of Utah announces race route