01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- On eve of convention, Democratic chair announces resignation
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection