01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Charges: physically abused baby tested positive for meth, THC
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K