01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Police: Second arrest made in trafficking case, illegal pharmacy uncovered
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash