01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations