01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company