01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Governor: Dakota Access protesters can leave without arrest
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona