01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen