01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul