01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Woman accused of robbing 6 banks in 24 hours charged