01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Man restores old gas station, hotel amid growing effort to renovate Helper
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- Man in shootout with EMTs to spend at least 1 more year in prison