01/18/2014 10:11amImagine a bicycle that was more than a means to get you to work in the morning, but a personal assistant to boot. It could shield you from oncoming traffic, look up weather conditions in advance, anticipate the road ahead and make adjustments to your journey. Imagine it could also double as smog filter, fit compactly on your bookshelf, and even fly.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Michael Flynn in talks with Congress, wary of prosecution
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options